Random snippets
Jul. 16th, 2007 10:31 pmTreasures in the Trashpile..
or more specifically... in the soon-to-be-ex-neighbor's yard sale.
The family upstairs is moving to CT next week.
I bought their cute little Ikea kitchen set from them for $20 (it's even made from real wood!) which consists of a table, 2 chairs, and a bench with enough seating for 3 or 4 people as long as they're not too large since everything Ikea makes seems to be designed for really small people like myself.
I also purchased their gently used full sized air mattress (woot!! Baitcon sleep surface.) for $10 so all I need to do now is procure a pump to fill it with air. I'll probably just buy one since air mattresses come in handy when overnight guests come to visit.
I actually got to hit the gym after work today and it was goooooooood.
My car is also equally goooooooooood.
Gooooooooooooood car.
or more specifically... in the soon-to-be-ex-neighbor's yard sale.
The family upstairs is moving to CT next week.
I bought their cute little Ikea kitchen set from them for $20 (it's even made from real wood!) which consists of a table, 2 chairs, and a bench with enough seating for 3 or 4 people as long as they're not too large since everything Ikea makes seems to be designed for really small people like myself.
I also purchased their gently used full sized air mattress (woot!! Baitcon sleep surface.) for $10 so all I need to do now is procure a pump to fill it with air. I'll probably just buy one since air mattresses come in handy when overnight guests come to visit.
I actually got to hit the gym after work today and it was goooooooood.
My car is also equally goooooooooood.
Gooooooooooooood car.
