Getting in touch with my inner blonde
Jan. 4th, 2008 12:17 pmBecause you know, I am allowed to do incredibly stupid things from time to time..
I blame the holiday thing in the middle of the week.
All day yesterday I thought it was Wednesday.
This morning when I got up I thought it was Thursday.
Forgot to take the trash out (because, you know, it was a holiday week and all trash day on Friday instead of Thursday)
Purchased tickets online for a Thursday 10pm showing of Blade Runner... because well. it was the last showing.
DIDNT F*ING OCCUR TO ME THAT YESTERDAY WAS THURSDAY AND TODAY IS ACTUALLY FRIDAY...
Until I took a call at work to schedule a customer for product training for tomorrow... looked over at my calendar....
whereby my brain did the Wile E Coyote maneuver (stars spinning in a circle over my head) - and then the loudest, most Homer Simpson-esque D'OH could be heard from my cube.
*headdesk*
I blame the holiday thing in the middle of the week.
All day yesterday I thought it was Wednesday.
This morning when I got up I thought it was Thursday.
Forgot to take the trash out (because, you know, it was a holiday week and all trash day on Friday instead of Thursday)
Purchased tickets online for a Thursday 10pm showing of Blade Runner... because well. it was the last showing.
DIDNT F*ING OCCUR TO ME THAT YESTERDAY WAS THURSDAY AND TODAY IS ACTUALLY FRIDAY...
Until I took a call at work to schedule a customer for product training for tomorrow... looked over at my calendar....
whereby my brain did the Wile E Coyote maneuver (stars spinning in a circle over my head) - and then the loudest, most Homer Simpson-esque D'OH could be heard from my cube.
*headdesk*
